- Crane Operator Evaluator (1 day)
Our Crane Operator Evaluator workshops are designed to assist employers’ in satisfying the federal and/or state regulatory requirements for the evaluations of their Crane Operators.
This program covers the employers requirements for evaluating crane operators, including; evaluation and record retention, evaluating operator’s knowledge of hazards and risks involved, safety devices, operational aides, load rating charts, software and computers, crane configurations and critical lifts. It also provides suggested techniques and topics for evaluating operational skill and ability in tasks such as; crane and work area inspections, crane setup, leveling, cribbing, hoisting and load handling, and specialty hoisting. Both a 2 page evaluation form and a 1 page evaluation form (for Articulating Crane use) are provided.
- Student workbook
- Certificate of completion, employer records
- Registration is required. Classes fill up quickly and we cannot always accommodate walk in students.
- The training schedule is further down this page and can be filtered by location, date, and number of seats available.
- Clicking on a class will take you to a detailed class description page with online registration.
- All pricing options are listed within the description after you select a class.
- A trainer kit can be added on during your registration for a discounted rate.