These Forklift workshops assist employers’ operators or in-house trainers in satisfying the federal and/or state training, testing and evaluation requirements for operating forklifts.
Our Forklift safety program covers laws and standards related to forklift operation, daily forklift and area inspection, stability, key components, load engagement, stacking and tiering, refueling/recharging, traveling, understanding load rating charts, signaling, dealing with jobsite and electrical hazards.
- Student workbook
- Classroom instruction
- Comprehensive written examination
- Fundamental Practical operating evaluation
- ID Card upon successful completion
- Copies of documentation for record retention
Please note: We are not a driving school. The student will need to understand how to operate the equipment before attending our courses.
- Registration is required. Classes fill up quickly and we cannot always accommodate walk in students.
- The training schedule is further down this page and can be filtered by location, date, and number of seats available.
- Clicking on a class will take you to a detailed class description page with online registration.
- All pricing options are listed within the description after you select a class.
- Almost all of our open enrollment classes offer registration options for Operator and Train the Trainer students. The student will select their “Student Type” during the online registration process.
- Classes titled “Forklift and/or Aerial & Scissor Lift Course” have a morning Forklift session and an afternoon Aerial & Scissor lift session. Students can choose to attend either or both sessions during registration.