These Forklift workshops assist employers’ operators or in-house trainers in satisfying the federal and/or state training, testing and evaluation requirements for operating forklifts.
Our Forklift safety program covers laws and standards related to forklift operation, daily forklift and area inspection, stability, key components, load engagement, stacking and tiering, refueling/recharging, traveling, understanding load rating charts, signaling, dealing with jobsite and electrical hazards.
- Student workbook
- Classroom instruction
- Comprehensive written examination
- Practical operating evaluation
Please note: We are not a driving school. The student will need to understand how to operate the equipment before attending our courses.
- Registration is required. Classes fill up quickly and we cannot always accommodate walk in students.
- The training schedule is further down this page and can be filtered by location, date, and/or keyword.
- Clicking on a class will display the full class address and an option to go to a detailed class description page with online registration.
- All pricing options are listed after you select a class under the “Fees” tab on the detailed class description page.
- Almost all of our open enrollment classes offer registration options for Operator and Train the Trainer students. The student will select their “Student Type” during the online registration process.
- Classes titled “Forklift and/or Aerial & Scissor Lift Course” have a morning Forklift session and an afternoon Aerial & Scissor lift session. Students can choose to attend either or both sessions during registration.