These courses assist employers’ in meeting the current federal and selected state regulations for employee training as a Lift Director.
The training curriculum covers pre-operation inspection, basic controls, functions, stability, set-up, outriggers, leveling, cribbing, hazards, wire rope, load hooks, load handling, traveling, load ratings, load weight calculating, calculating lifting solutions and signaling/spotting.
- 90 page Student workbook
- Written knowledge verification
- DOT Weight Tables
- Crane Signal Charts
- Lift Plan Form
- Jib Pre-Install Meeting Checklist
- Jib Post-Install Inspection Checklist
- Proof of Completion Lift Director course ID card, employer records
View program details by clicking the yellow “View Details and Register” button for a class on the schedule below.
- Registration is required. Classes fill up quickly and we cannot always accommodate walk in students.
- The training schedule is further down this page and can be filtered by location and date.
- Clicking on a class will take you to a detailed class description page with online registration.
- All pricing options are listed within the description after you select a class.
- The student will select their “Student Type” during the online registration process.