These workshops assist employers in meeting the current federal and selected state regulations for National Certification of Crane Operators and include the NCCCO National Certification Written and Practical Exams.
The training curriculum is designed to prepare students to take the applicable NCCCO National Certification written exams and covers pre-operation inspection, controls, functions, stability, set-up, outriggers, leveling, cribbing, hazards, wire rope, load hooks, load handling, traveling, rotating, elevating and lowering loads, load placement, load rating charts used on the exam, load weight calculating, calculating lifting solutions and signaling/spotting.
Preparatory Courses Include:
- Student preparatory workbook
- Practice written knowledge check quizzes
- NCCCO National Certification written exams
- NCCCO National Certification practical exams
- Articulating Crane (ABC, ABW, ABL) 2 day
- Fixed Station Telescopic Boom Truck (Core, TSS) 3 day
- Swing Station Mobile Crane (Core, TSS, TLL) 4-5 day
- Tower Crane (TC) 3 day
- Service Truck Crane (STC) 2-3 day