Company: OVERTON Safety Training, Inc.
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Looking for: Administrative Assistant
Job Description/Skills: The administrative assistant will answer the main phone lines, coordinate training classes, assist customers in finding a class and registering, enter training records into database, and act as a liaison between the office, our instructors, and training partners.
- Answer incoming calls
- Update CRM with student/company/other information
- Update file information as needed
- Contact client for any additional information needed prior to class
- Set up meeting space as needed
- Make necessary travel arrangements for Instructors via travel agent
- Contact clients/hosts (email/phone) with reminder of dates and times in one-two weeks advance
- Monitor file information
- Monitor calendar information
- Scheduling/cancellation when needed
- Organize and process return paperwork
- Make, copy and mail ID cards
- Prepare and scan completed class files
- Support instructors by providing class information
- Follow company policies and procedures
- May be required to assist other office staff as needed or if time allows
Qualifications/Requirements: A qualified applicant will possess:
- Ability and desire to instill customer satisfaction that is recognizable and valuable to the customer.
- Pleasing social demeanor, ability to represent our company professionally at all times
- Effective communication
- Typing skills (approx. 50 wpm)
- Experienced and comfortable with heavy computer and software use
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with accurate Data Entry into a CRM program or database
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work at an appropriate pace to complete tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual, second language ability (Spanish) a plus, but not required.
- Full Time
- Competitive salary
- $35,360.00 – $38,000.00/year (salary will be commensurate with experience.)
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, personal leave, sick pay
- 401K with company match contribution %
- Medical and dental insurance plans
About the Company: For over 20 years, OVERTON Safety Training has been providing our professional and industry leading safety training services and training materials for employers and operators in both General Industry and Construction Industry. Last year alone we provided our services to over 8,000 crane, forklift, aerial work platform and rigging professionals in 23 states. With over 20 different hoisting and lifting training programs to choose from including operator training courses, Train the Trainer courses and our professional safety training materials, OVERTON is a leader in assisting employers with accomplishing their safety training and regulatory compliance goals.
Contact: Kim Overton by email at email@example.com