- Articulating Crane (1-2 days)
- Boom Truck (2-3 days)
- Mobile Crane (3-4 days) – Includes Boom Truck
These courses assist employers’ in meeting the current federal and selected state regulations for employee training in General Industry crane use and/or those NOT requiring National Certification.
The training curriculum covers pre-operation inspection, basic controls, functions, stability, set-up, outriggers, leveling, cribbing, hazards, wire rope, load hooks, load handling, traveling, load ratings, load weight calculating, calculating lifting solutions and signaling/spotting.
- Student workbook
- Written knowledge verification
- Practical operating verification evaluation
- Proof of training ID card, employer records
Please note: We are not a driving school. The student will need to understand how to operate the equipment before attending our courses.