These courses assist employers in meeting the current federal and selected state regulations for employee training in General Industry crane use and/or those NOT requiring National Certification.
The training curriculum covers pre-operation inspection, basic controls, functions, stability, set-up, outriggers, leveling, cribbing, hazards, wire rope, load hooks, load handling, traveling, load ratings, load weight calculating, calculating lifting solutions and signaling/spotting.
- Student workbook
- Written knowledge verification
- Practical operating verification evaluation
- Proof of training ID card, employer records
- Articulating Crane 1-2 days
- Boom Truck 2-3 days
- Mobile Crane (includes Boom Truck) 3-4 days