Company: Bend Roof Truss
Location: Job is located in beautiful Bend, OR.
Looking for: Drives delivery vehicle to customer site that requires the operation of a crane or boom to load or unload material. Driver will operate an articulating boom truck or straight truck which requires a Class B CDL, or a stick crane attached to a road tractor which requires a Class A CDL.
- Assists customers with unloading material safely and accurately, taking precautions to protect product and customer property.
- Calculates boom/crane capacities and weights and checks clearances so that buildings, hydro wires and machine will not be damaged. Ensures load is not over weight limits and adheres to DOT regulations.
- Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
- Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
- Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 21+ years of age, a valid Class A or B CDL license, and a boom/crane operator license. Prefer a minimum of one (1) year of driving experience and prior boom/crane experience. Must be able to pass MVR report and obtain a DOT medical card. Forklift certification preferred.
Details: Bend Roof Truss is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Wage: $15 – $20.00/HR DOE.
Contact: Please apply in person or Via Email to: email@example.com