Company: Newport Meat Pacific Northwest (formerly Fulton Provision)
Locations: 16123 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97230
Looking for: Warehouse Order Selector with Stand Up Forklift Experience
1. Experience in a fast pace warehouse type position.
2. Forklift and Pallet Jack Experience.
1. Understand and practice OSHA warehousing safety regulations
2. Perform order selecting, receiving and put away job functions.
3. Knowledge of meat processing facility a plus.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to work extended periods of time in a cold environment and work well with hourly line personnel.
- DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Each employee is responsible for the food safety and quality of our products.
2. Participate in daily stretching activities to prevent employee injury.
3. Assist in assuring the efficient and correct order fulfillment and loading of Fulton /Sysco route trucks, by selecting and palletizing products that are itemized on pick ticket.
4. Weighs and marks items on ticket and loads truck as directed.
5. Assist in assuring any and all special product requirements have been met.
6. Daily job functions include but not limited to: Receiving, Loading , Unloading, Stretch Wrapping, Put Product Away, Order Selecting, Scanning, Palletizing, Invoicing, Labeling, and Rebox Product
7. Stocks items in freezers and coolers.
8. Assure proper rotation of product.
9. Assure all returns are processed in a timely manner.
10. Assist with inventory procedures.
11. Responsible for general cleaning of warehouse, coolers, and freezer.
12. Assure all powered equipment inspection forms are completed daily, and notify management of potential safety issues.
13. Assist in investigating inventory discrepancies.
14. Assure that all safety and GMP rules are adhered to.
- WORK HOURS
1. Hours to be determined by business needs.
2. Hours vary between 6:00am and 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Contact: Apply online at Sysco.com. For more information please contact Sherry Beickel at firstname.lastname@example.org.